Our Active Outdoors walking programmes run from venues across Wigan and Leigh, so there's bound to be something special happening near you.
Walking sessions are suitable for adults of all fitness levels and abilities. Just bring yourself, have fun and enjoy the great outdoors!
Most of our walking programmes range from 1 to 2 hours, with short 30 minute walks available.
Do I need to book?
No. Bookings are not required for our walking programme, simply turn up at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the walk to provide details for our track and trace register.
Things to know
- All walks are free of charge
- All walks are dog friendly unless stated. Dogs must be kept on non-extendable leads at all times throughout the walk
- All walks are adult only unless stated
- We always encourage walkers to bring a friend along
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the walk
- It is important that you wear suitable clothing and footwear on all of our walks.
Walking sessions timetable