Displaying 1 to 17 of 17
We offer a range of free training and support sessions aimed at parent/carers of children with autism.
Information on educational support, schools, alternative education and more.
Advice and support for parents to help young people progress in education, positive mental health, personal and social development.
Information on available support services, residential care, dementia, living at home and more.
Local, by-elections, parish, UK, European, and police and crime commissioner elections.
Read full digital copies of your favourite magazines for free and find out where to get free ebooks.
Emergency council contacts and other organisations to call in an emergency.
This statement sets out the borough's employment land supply as of 1st April 2018.
We can offer you help and support to bring your empty home back to life.
'Friends of' and 'In Bloom' groups need your help to keep our parks and green spaces maintained for everyone to enjoy.
Environmental crime can be fly-tipping, fly posting, dog fouling and abandoned cars, and if you are prosecuted for any of these then you will receive a fixed penalty notice.
Food hygiene and safety for businesses, pollution and private water supplies, and pest control guidance.
Pests, land, noise and air pollution, dog control and food hygiene standards.
Read our policies and priorities on equality, diversity and cohesion in Wigan Borough.
Specialist equipment to help you live independently.
Apply to hold an event on the public highway, such as parades or walking days.
If you intend to dig into a public road, you will need to apply for a Section 50 licence.
Displaying 1 to 17 of 17

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council