MyAccount is a resident portal allowing you to view your council tax and housing benefit accounts, and report and track progress of issues you’ve raised with us.
Registering for an account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes.
You will need to register for Housing Online to view your Housing Rents account.
What services can I access?
MyAccount allows you to securely access the following range of council services:
A full programme of works is scheduled to move more services over into our MyAccount platform to ensure better user experience and outcomes. In the meantime, the following services can be accessed directly on our website:
- Bins - request a new or replacement bin and report a missed bin
- Council housing - Apply to join the housing register. Wigan Council tenants can register to view rent statements, make payments online, report a range of issues and request repairs
- Bulky waste - Book and pay for a household bulky waste collection
- Parking services - Apply for parking permits, pay a parking fine and access important information on parking regulations and parking fines, including how to appeal a parking fine
- Pest control - Book a pest control visit
- Registrar services - Book appointments online to register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership, as well as book a wedding and other ceremonies.
For further information or if you experience any problems setting up your MyAccount, see our MyAccount frequently asked questions.