Displaying 1 to 30 of 30
Find out what abandoned vehicles we can and cannot investigate and how to report it.
For businesses - what accidents need to be reported and how to report them.
Health and wellbeing initiatives, including our activity referral scheme, activities for people with disabilities and older people, weight management and more.
Offering people with disabilities and their families a huge range of fun and friendly inclusive and accessible experiences.
Running, cycling and walking sessions across the borough.
Get back to sports, try tennis and gymnastics, hire a 3G pitch, adventure play, climb and skate, water sports, run, walk and cycle sessions and more.
Activities, programmes, classes and resources to help you stay active in mid to later life and age well.
Finding families, supporting children and recruiting parents for children that need adoption.
The Wigan Safeguarding Adults Board protects adults at risk from abuse or neglect.
Keeping you fit, well and independent, how to get help, support for older people, community services, will you have to pay, raising concerns and more.
Book a climb, skate or adventure play at Howe Bridge Leisure Centre and find opening times.
Promote your business on a boundary sign or roundabout.
Reducing air pollution by encouraging cleaner ways to travel and investigating your complaints of air pollution.
Easy changes you can make to cut back on drinking and the support and treatment available for anyone concerned about their own or someone else's drinking problem
Read The Anthology, which includes all of the stories and winning cover art work entered into the All Write Up North writing competition 2020.
Find an allotment and apply for a place on the waiting list.
Registrations, licenses and permits relating to the keeping of animals, breeding animals and other animal-related licenses.
The annual canvass makes sure that we can keep the electoral register up to date.
What is anti-social behaviour, how you can report it and how to request a case review.
Work out if you will qualify for help with your rent and/or Council Tax and make an application.
List of applications businesses and professionals can make online.
Apprenticeships allow you to earn a salary while you learn on the job.
Find out about accessing our collections and take a look back in history.
Find out what help you can get for housing, health, leisure, jobs and what events are happening.
Find out more about art projects, festivals, exhibitions and workshops and how you can get involved.
Who is at risk from exposure to asbestos, what it looks like and what to do about it.
Ask cabinet members questions about council services and to get direct answers from them.
Information for parents - how to get help and support for families of children with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC).
Helping parents/carers understand autism, the diagnosis and how businesses can accommodate autistic people, their family and friends.
Information for professionals - referring children with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition and available training.
Displaying 1 to 30 of 30

© Wigan Council