To keep a plot in a good condition we expect plot holders to spend at least
- 6 hours working on their plot per week during the growing months
- 4 hours per week during winter.
The plots come in varying sizes ranging from 100m2 - 300m2.
How much does it cost?
Prices (per year) from 2014
- Standard without water - £35
- Standard with water - £70
- OAP concession without water - £28
- OAP concession with water - £42
- Standard without water - £28
- Standard with water - £56
- OAP concession without water - £14
- OAP concession with water - £21
How do I apply for an allotment?
With the current popularity of allotment gardening we do have waiting lists at all sites.
These allotments are used by community and residents groups for a number of activities, and are available at the following parks:
- Alexandra Park, Newtown
- Mesnes Park, Wigan
- Pennington Hall Park, Leigh.
For further details, enquire about an allotment.
Find an allotment