Whether you’re looking to kickstart your fitness journey or supercharge your existing one, finding the right place to help you reach your goals is key.
If you can’t quite decide what you want from your membership, then joining a leisure centre could be just what you’re looking for.
Sign up and get your first 2 months half price! Use code: summer22
Why join our leisure centres?
- Unlimited access to classes, gym and swimming at seven leisure centres across Wigan and Leigh
- Flexible, cost effective membership options - including all-inclusive, couples, juniors, students or all the family
- Fully equipped, high spec gyms to rival private health clubs – without the over inflated prices!
- Ongoing 1:1 support from our friendly fitness instructors about your workout and fitness goals as well as personalised programmes to help you hit your targets
- Multi-use sports halls to play team sports, such as basketball, football or netball and courts for racket sports such as tennis, badminton, squash and table tennis
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities and play areas for all the family, including 25m swimming pools, 3G sports pitches, climbing walls, skate park and adventure play area
- Full programme of weekly exercise classes, including indoor cycling, body pump, HIIT, weights, yoga, Pilates, core and aqua classes
- Access to our steam and sauna rooms so you can rest and recover
- Personal training - If you want quick results, sign up for sessions with our personal trainers to accelerate your fitness journey to the max
- Free BeWell Wigan app that puts training regimes at your fingertips and lets you track your progress inside and out of the gym
- Free health checks - check your weight, body fat and BMI.
Book a tour
You can now pre-book a tour around one of our centres before joining! To do this, you will need to:
You will be able to choose a tour at a time that's convenient to you.
Sign up for our Be Well card
You'll need a Be Well card whether you wish to join our leisure centres or simply want to come in and play badminton, use the gym, or take an exercise class. Your Be Well card will be renewed every year - or if you're eligible for a concessionary Be Well card, you'll need to pay a renewal fee.
If it's your first time using our leisure centre gyms, you'll need to book an induction at a time convenient to you. Inductions are either £12, or £8 if you hold a concessionary Be Well card.
Already a member, Why not refer a friend or family member?
Working out together with a friend or family member can work wonders for your enjoyment as well as boosting your physical and mental health and wellbeing.
Did you know? If you’re a direct debit member or purchased an annual pass at Be Well, you can refer friends and family and when they join, you both get 1 month free.
Refer a friend or family member today and you’ll both get a month free. Complete our referral form online and feel the Be Well benefit together.