We are working hard to provide the Live and on demand group exercise programme so that it is directly accessible within the Be Well Wigan app.
At the moment, it is not available due to technical issues. To ensure you can continue to access the virtual group exercise offer, we have put in place an alternative arrangement for the short term.
How to access Live and on demand
Follow the steps below to access Live and on demand:
- Compete the Live and on demand enquiry form
- A member of our team will then register you within the wellbeing@home site in Mywellness.
- Once registered we will confirm via email. At this point you should download the Mywellness app from the Apple (external link) or Google Play (external link) store
- When the app is downloaded onto your device, log in using your Mywellness username and password (this is the same one you have used for the Be Well Wigan app registration)
- Select the wellbeing@home site from the facility list. The live stream timetable and on demand tiles within the app will be available for you to access.
Need further support?
If you are experiencing any difficulties or need further information on the Live and on demand group exercise offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org