We are working hard to provide the live stream group exercise programme so that it is directly accessible within the Be Well Wigan app.
At the moment, it is not available due to technical issues. To ensure you can continue to access the virtual group exercise offer, we have put an alternative arrangement in place.
How to access live stream group exercise
To access live stream group exercise, you will need to:
- Compete the live and on demand enquiry form
- A member of our team will then register you within the wellbeing@home site in Mywellness.
- Once registered we will confirm via email. At this point you should download the Mywellness app from the App Store (external link) or Google Play (external link)
- When the app is downloaded onto your device, log in using your Mywellness username and password (the same login details used for the Be Well Wigan app registration)
- Select the wellbeing@home site from the facility list. The live stream timetable and on demand tiles within the app will be available for you to access.
How to access on demand group exercise
On demand group exercise is now available to enjoy. To access on demand group exercise, you will need to:
- Select the leisure centre that you have registered your My wellness account with:
- Log in using your Mywellness username and password (the same login details used for the Be Well Wigan app registration)
- Select your preferred group exercise session to view.
Need further support?
If you are experiencing any difficulties or need further information on the Live and on demand group exercise offer, please email email@example.com