Do you have a specific goal in mind? Are you lacking motivation?
Sometimes you need a little extra help. A training partner, or an accountability buddy to stay on track and give you 1-to-1 focused support.
A personal trainer (PT) is your concierge to a better body, a better race, a better game - and a better life. It's for anyone and everyone, all ages, body types and levels of fitness.
Put your trust in our highly qualified and experienced personal trainers and they will help you to achieve the body you've always dreamed of!
What are the benefits?
- You get a totally personalised session. No distractions - and it's all about working on your progress in whichever direction you choose
- Correct technique and form. Personal trainers will make sure you're doing everything right. If your posture needs correcting, or your technique is a little out, we'll be there to sort it
- You'll have a workout and nutrition programme. This will be ideal for your needs, whether it’s to help you run that marathon quicker, make those gains or simply feel a million dollars
- Reach and maintain your goal. Whether it be weight loss, injury rehab, or companionship, a trainer is going to develop goals that will lead you down a path to success
- Maximising the efficiency of your workout time. You will burn more calories in less time when working with a trainer
- Want to train with a friend? We offer 1-2 sessions so you can ‘buddy’ up with a family member or friend and do the same workout together
- And let's not forget the trainer. Our personal trainers have been in your shoes. Your fitness challenges are theirs. That's why dozens of people have already found fitness success.
How much is it?
Cost of personal training
|1 PT Buddy session
Book a free PT taster session
We're sure personal training is right for you. It's the best way of achieving your fitness goals - faster. But don't take our word for it, come give us a test drive!