Notify us of changes to your food business

You will need to fill in the form below to notify us of a change in circumstances within your food business. Changes include:

  • Certain changes to ownership e.g. if there are changes to partnerships, or a sole trader becomes a partnership, or if your business goes into administration and is run by administrators
  • A change in the business trading name
  • A change in head office address
  • A significant change in business scope/activity
  • The business has permanently cease trading
  • The business has temporarily cease trading.
  • What change do you want to tell us about?

© Wigan Council