Displaying 1 to 39 of 39
Members of the cabinet, how to ask them a question and responses to questions that have already been asked.
Apply for a permit, find a council car park, problem parking, pay or appeal a parking fine, apply for a Blue Badge and more.
If you are having difficulties with undertaking everyday tasks you may be able to get help with care and support.
Information on available support services, residential care, dementia, living at home and more.
Search the Care Quality Commission directory for a care home in the borough.
How to get help if you care for a relative or friend with a disability or illness.
Locations and plans of cemeteries in the Wigan Borough, buy a memorial or report an issue in a cemetery.
Renew your wedding vows, book onto a citizenship ceremony, have a baby naming / family welcoming or celebration ceremony.
We offer a Change of Name Deed service for any adult over 18 years of age.
Find out if your address has been registered from either your postcode or your street.
Welcome to the Chief Executive, Alison Mckenzie-Folan, blog
Get licences for children aged 13 and over to undertake work, take part in performances, photography or modelling and adults to become chaperones.
What to do if you're worried that a child is being harmed and find out how we safeguard children.
Types of childcare, finding the right one for you and your children and help paying for it.
A handy checklist to help you find a childcare provider.
Help for those leaving care, the council's responsibilities and children's rights.
Free services, support schemes and short breaks for children with disabilities and their families.
Report abuse, find a children's centre, fostering, children in care, children with disabilities and health and wellbeing.
There are over 100 parks in the borough with play equipment and areas to play in.
How to apply for British citizenship and how to book a ceremony.
Request access to CCTV footage.
A free online directory with local activities and events in the community, community groups and support services.
Make a general complaint, or register your complaint with a specific council department or service.
An overview of consultations the council are currently involved with.
Consumer advice includes Good Trader Scheme information, Citizens Advice, and how to manage your money.
How to report contaminated land to us.
Apply for copies of birth, marriage and death certificates in Wigan and Leigh Borough, between 1837 and now.
Make a payment, query an invoice, set up a direct debit and more.
How the council operates, how decisions are made and the procedures that are followed.
Tenancy information and advice on finding a home, applying for the housing register, reporting repairs and more.
Access information and documents relating to the council's decision making processes, find out about forthcoming council meetings and decisions, and obtain details for your local political representatives.
Pay your Council Tax and find out how to apply for discounts, exemptions and reductions and view your valuation bands.
You can ask us to look at your council tax contribution again or appeal it, or appeal against the valuation band your property has been placed in.
If you do not agree with a decision we have made about your Council Tax Reduction calculation.
Find your local Councillor, council meetings, decisions, plans and more.
There is so much to see and discover in our countryside, woodlands and nature reserves.
Arranging a cremation, buying a grave, burial rights, buying a memorial and more.
Report crime, advice on crime prevention, what to do in a case of emergencies and who to contact.
We are making improvements so that cycling is safer, more secure and enjoyable in Wigan Borough.
Displaying 1 to 39 of 39

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council