Please be aware that the our online planning application comments system is NOT linked to MyAccount. You will need to register separately to use the system and make your comments.
To search our database of planning applications you will need an address or the details of the application.
Our database allows you to:
- Search for planning applications
- Track the progress of an application
- View scanned application forms, drawings, decision notices and the conditions/reasons for the decision for applications lodged with the Council
- View locations of planning and building control applications on a map
- Search for appeals lodged and decided
- Comment on pending applications and view officer reports
- Generate a weekly or monthly list of applications.
See our privacy notices to find out how we collect, use and share your personal information.
You will need to register on the system if you wish to save any searches, receive email notifications of pending applications in your area or share your comments.
See our user guide for further details on how to use the system.
Please be aware that by using the search you agree to the Council's disclaimer.