Displaying 1 to 20 of 20
Tell us about a fault with a street light or enquire about a street lighting issue.
Retail, industrial and commercial property, as well as land and development opportunities available for sale or to let.
Request to search local property and land registers.
Responsibilities of land owners to maintain land drains (watercourses) or field drains where they cross or border their land.
Contact us about council owned land or properties - if there is a problem or if you wish to buy or rent it.
Find out if you need a licence to rent out your property.
Read our monthly landlord newsletter or sign up to receive the e-newsletter on a monthly basis direct to your mailbox.
View your housing benefit payment online.
Find out if you need a licence, what your landlord duties are, how to use the landlord portal and more.
Leader's column
For face-to-face information, help and advice about council services. Turnpike Centre, Civic Square, Market Street, Leigh WN7 1EB.
From libraries and museums, to sporting activities and fun things to do.
Find a library, search the catalogue, renew your books and find out about events and activities.
Apply for licenses for entertainment, taxis, gambling, trading, keeping animals, buildings and highways.
Visit our Life Centres for face-to-face information, help and advice about council services.
For young people living in Wigan - things to do, get information about issues that affect you and services to support you.
Services in the community that can help you stay independent from help with meals, getting dressed, shopping, laundry and more.
Current development plans in Wigan.
Local and family history collections including books, pamphlets, local newspapers, maps, census and parish registers.
Use the BMI calculator to see if you can get help with weight loss - your BMI must be over 25.
Displaying 1 to 20 of 20

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council