Land ownership enquiries

Contact us for information about council owned land or properties.

Please give us the address and location and tell us whether you are contacting us because:

  • You want to buy or rent the land or property
  • There is a problem with it
  • Some other reason.

If you can, please include a plan or sketch drawing with rough dimensions of the area. This will help us to answer your questions.

Please include a contact telephone number so that we can get in touch with you if we have any questions.

We do not have details of private land/property ownership. If the area is privately owned you can contact the Fylde District Land Registry by phoning 0300 006 0411 and at Land Registry (external link).


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council