MyAccount is the best way to use council services.
Registering for an account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes - all you need to get started is an email address.
We're asking you to do this to save time and money when contacting us as part of The Deal.
What services can I access?
By registering for MyAccount you will be able to securely access the following range of council services:
- Council Tax - View your details, set up a direct debit, make payments, apply for discounts and amend address details online
- Housing Benefit - Apply for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction or free school meals. View your details and complete a change of circumstances online
- Housing rents - Wigan Council tenants can register to view rent statements and make payments online
- Registrar services - Book appointments online to register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership, as well as book a wedding and other ceremonies
- Parking services - Apply for parking permits, pay a parking fine and access important information on parking regulations and parking fines, including how to appeal a parking fine
- Bins and waste - Book and pay for a household bulky waste collection and request a new or replacement bin
- Pest control - Book a pest control visit
- Report environmental problems - Report a wide range of issues within the borough (see full list of what you can report or download the Report It app for your phone).
For further information about MyAccount or if you experience any problems see our frequently asked questions.
More about MyAccount