Neighbour disputes

Building Regulations are not a mechanism to resolve:

These issues are covered by Civil Law.

For free advice consult Citizens Advice (external link) or seek legal advice.

Other issues

Health and Safety issues regarding unsafe working practices should be referred to the Health and Safety Executive (external link) 

Excessive or out of hours construction noise and dust issues can be reported to the council:

© Wigan Council