How to report a parking issue

You can report the following parking issues to Wigan Council:

  • Dropped crossing enforcement
  • Enforcement outside schools
  • Pavement and grass verge parking
  • Parking nuisance with traffic regulations in place
  • General parking enforcement

How to make a report

You can report parking issues as a Wigan Borough resident through MyAccount or as a non-resident.

Before you report a parking issue

As part of our investigation, we may ask you to complete a parking issue diary sheet so you can detail how and when you are being affected by the issue. 

You have the option of completing the diary sheet now and uploading it as part of your parking issue report.

You will need to complete the diary sheet for a period of 14 days, before uploading it as part of your parking issue report.

Alternatively, if you have already submitted a report and are a MyAccount user, you can attach the parking issue diary sheet to the case timeline.

© Wigan Council