Careers and Roles in Adult Social Care and Health
Make an impact where it matters most. Here in Wigan, we want to provide the very best care for our residents. We’re proud of our health and social care, but we also know that we can’t stand still. It’s an exciting, varied and growing sector with a wealth of career opportunities from Registered Manager to Social Worker, Podiatrist to Occupational Therapist, Support Worker to Nurse. There’s something for everyone where you can enjoy the training and develop the skills to take you wherever you wish to go. Care to join us? We think you will!
- Working with usOur culture, our partnerships, and our behaviours.
- Our teamsRead more about the kinds of services we deliver and hear from some of our people
- How we workWhat we do and why it’s so important
- Staff testimonialsWhat we think about Wigan Adult Social Care
- Career InsightsOpportunities available in Adult Health and Social Care
- Care to join us?Read more about the job roles and what we do
- Apply for a job with usView the latest vacancies in Adult Social Care and find out how to apply.