Street litter bin

We regularly empty public litter bins, but if you find one that is damaged or overflowing and causing problems, please let us know.

How do I report damaged or overflowing bins?

You can report damaged or overflowing bins as a Wigan Borough resident through MyAccount or as a non-resident.

© Wigan Council