If you find a dead animal on public land you can report it to us and we will arrange its removal.
- We will remove dead animals found on public roads, pavements, public open spaces, derelict spaces and alleyways
- This includes badgers, foxes, rabbits and deer etc. as well as domestic pets such as cats and dogs
- We will remove birds if less than 3 are present
- Dogs and cats reported will be scanned for a microchip. If possible we will notify the owner.
We aim to remove dead animals within one working day or as soon as possible, as some larger animals may require specialist equipment.
Private and commercial land
The removal of dead animals from private or commercial land is the responsibility of the landowner. Depending on the circumstances, we can remove from some private land. There is a charge to remove dead animals from commercial premises.
Deceased cats and dogs register
This table is updated regularly. Entries will be displayed for a maximum of two weeks, after which they will be removed.
We scan all dead animals that we remove.
- No animals currently found.