As part of the borough’s vaccination plan, the sports hall at Robin Park Leisure Centre is being used as a vaccination centre. This will affect sports hall bookings until late Autumnn 2021.
Robin Park Leisure Centre is the ultimate sports and leisure facility, ideally located next to the DW stadium and Robin Retail Park. Home to a fantastic range of sports facilities and programming, the centre boasts a multi-purpose sports hall, badminton courts, first-class fitness suite, as well as tennis and gymnastics centres. Whether you're participating for fun or vowing for success in your chosen sport, there's something for everyone.
Facilities and activities
- Gym / fitness suite with the latest training equipment
- Multi-purpose sports hall including 8 badminton courts and table tennis
- Gymnastics centre
- Tennis centre - 4 indoor courts and 4 floodlit outdoor courts
- Café Life
- Fitness studios with a weekly programme of classes
- Cycle studio
- Sport physios
- Private hire - we host a range of large scale events, from train exhibitions and cat shows to PDC darts and snooker championships with coverage from Sky - contact the Be Well team for further details.
In addition to general gym and fitness classes we offer personal training and a number of specialised fitness programmes.
Remember! You'll need a Be Well card whether you wish to join our leisure centres or simply want to come in and use the gym or take an exercise class.