How we can help you
Drinking too much can have an impact on your life in many different ways. It’s easy for the number of units you are consuming within a week to add up.
HealthyRoutes will work with you to reduce your weekly alcohol intake and we offer individual, confidential, practical information and support.
If you want to reduce your alcohol intake, we provide:
- Support and advice to develop a Personal Health Plan with achievable goals
- Practical guidance on recommended daily alcohol intake amounts
- Information on alcohol units within various drinks
- Free appointments at many community venues across the borough
- Referal to more specialist support if you need it.
“When I checked how much alcohol I was drinking on a weekly basis it was a lot more than I thought. Being able to work out how much alcohol was in the drinks I was having helped me understand where I could make changes.”