Weddings with a difference
Our wedding with a difference package gives you the freedom to have your own personal and unique ceremony in the location of your choice, unrestricted by law and formality.
Your Venue - Your Choice
A boat, a marquee, a garden in the open air, BBQs, alcoholic drinks, pets - to include all these things is restricted by law. However with our new package we can offer a ceremony that covers the legalities, along with a bespoke ceremony written especially for you, with the freedom of including religious or cultural traditions in the venue of your choosing.
If you're a couple that wants to be different and hold your ceremony in a venue that by law could not be approved for ceremonies, with the option of writing and personalising your own ceremony, then this is the package for you.
We will arrange a legal ceremony on the day of your choice followed by your own personal ceremony at a venue hand-picked by you. Our experienced celebrants will be on hand throughout to discuss your wishes and help you develop a unique ceremony. They will submit a draft for your approval before the big day. Whether it’s traditional, vintage, quirky or modern, the choice is completely yours.
What does the package include?
You choose the content and design, we look after the legal stuff, i.e. arranging the legal ceremony and help you to build your tailor made package, which includes:
- The booking fee to reserve the dates and times for both ceremonies
- A legal ceremony at Wigan Life Centre on a day of your choice
- A copy of your legal certificate
- A fully trained personal celebrant to guide you through the whole process
- A meeting to discuss your requirements and content of your ceremony
- If applicable, a visit by our staff to ensure the venue is safe
- Your unique personal ceremony conducted by your personal celebrant
- A keepsake copy of your personal ceremony
- A commemorative certificate to sign on the day of your ceremony.
What is not included?
The legal requirements – giving notice of marriage/civil partnership. This is a requirement by law.
How much will it cost?
- The total package is £680.00
- You will also need to pay the £35.00 per person statutory fee for your legal notice of marriage/civil partnership.
How to get in touch
If you are a couple who want something different, get in touch with us and we’ll help you create the ceremony of your dreams in the location of your choosing.