Standish Leisure Centre boasts a 70 station technogym facility, kitted out with the very best cardio and strength equipment, functional zone and free weights section. Sport facilities include a 3G pitch and a multi-use games area for football, netball and tennis. Whether you’re training for a marathon or simply looking to get fitter we’ll help you to get the results you want.
Facilities and activities
- 70 station gym / fitness suite with the latest training equipment
- 3G sports pitch
- Multi-use games area, including football, netball and tennis
- Olympic half rack and platform, plate loading machine and extensive free weights section, as well as new kinesis core and low pull machines
- Fitness studio with weekly programme of classes
- Free health checks on the gym floor with the Tanita machine
- Party packages and private hire - currently unavailable until Spring 2022.
In addition to general gym and fitness classes we offer personal training and a number of specialised fitness programmes.
Remember! You'll need a Be Well card whether you wish to join our leisure centres or simply want to come in and use the gym or take an exercise class.