Hindley Pool will reopen on 12th April and Hindley Leisure Centre will re-open on the 17th May in line with the government roadmap. Unfortunately, the gym at Hindley Leisure Centre won’t re-open until all restrictions are lifted. It’s simply too small to allow social distancing to take place. But don’t forget - you can still use any of our other leisure centre gyms with your membership.
Hindley Pool and Leisure Centre offers a wide range of sporting and swimming facilities for all ages, as well the latest in fitness equipment and programming. The multi-purpose sports hall can accommodate various activities, including badminton, 5-a-side football, netball, volleyball and basketball. We also have squash courts and table tennis, so there's something for everyone.
Facilities and activities
- Gym / fitness suite with the latest training equipment
- Swimming pools (main pool and small pool)
- Fitness studio with weekly programme of classes
- Multi-purpose sports hall including badminton, 5-a-side football, netball, volleyball and basketball
- Squash courts and table tennis
- Swimming lessons
- Party packages and private hire
In addition to general gym and fitness classes we offer personal training and a number of specialised fitness programmes.