High hedges

If you are having issues with high hedges, please read the Over the Garden Hedge document (external link) as your first port of call for advice and information about what to do next.

If you have tried all options listed in the document and have still not resolved your dispute, you can report the issue to us by completing the high hedges complaint form.

We will not negotiate between the complainant and the hedge owner, but will decide whether the hedge affects the complainant's enjoyment of their property.


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council