Council Tax refunds

If you feel you are due to a refund for any of the reasons below you must tell us by logging in to your MyAccount.

If you don't have one simply register for your MyAccount.

  • Moving out of the area
  • No longer liable at your new address
  • Banding reduction
  • Exemptions or discounts granted
  • Overpaid
  • Council Tax Reduction awarded.

If your account is in credit and you have moved out of the area or are no longer liable at your address and don't have a MyAccount, please complete a refund request.


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council