You can use the form below to apply for your data or make a request regarding your data.
What documentation do I need to provide?
Please be aware that to process your request we usually require proof of your identity which includes a photograph, this could be:
- Current passport or drivers licence (or other photo ID)
- Utility bill or bank statement (from the last 3 months) or Council Tax bill (for the current year)
- If you are a legal representative acting on behalf of someone else (the data subject) you will need to provide explicit written authority and confirmation you have checked and verified the identity of your client - see more about making a request on someone's behalf.
You can either:
- Visit Wigan Town Hall, Library Street, Wigan, WN1 1YN or Leigh Life Centre and show us the original documents (our preferred method)
- Email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post a copy to: Subject Access / GDPR Rights Request, Information Governance, Legal services, Town Hall, Library Street, Wigan, WN1 1YN.
If you encounter any issues when making your request, please contact the Information Governance Officer on 01942 828094 or email email@example.com.
- To apply for CCTV footage .