Make a licensing complaint or enquiry

You can make a complaint or enquiry regarding the following licensing areas:

  • Alcohol, entertainment, late night refreshment (pubs, bars, clubs etc.)
  • Taxis
  • Gambling
  • Animals
  • Street trading
  • Pavement Licence (including Trade Display)
  • Charitable collection
  • Sex establishment
  • Acupuncture, tattooing, electrolysis, cosmetic piercing, semi-permanent make up
  • Hairdresser / barber
  • Premises approved for marriages / civil partnerships
  • Scrap metal dealers
  • Second-hand goods dealers

How to make a licensing complaint

There are 2 ways to make a licensing complaint:

How to make a licensing enquiry

If you have an enquiry regarding a licensing area, you can:

© Wigan Council