We offer business opportunities to suppliers through the following:
- The Chest (external link) - The Chest is the primary portal we use to advertise new tenders and for suppliers to submit bids for our tender opportunities. You will find full details of how to register, login and manage your account on the website. The site is also used by other public sector bodies across North West England.
We also advertise business opportunities on the following sites:
- Contracts Finder (external link) - We use Contracts Finders to advertise contracts generally worth over £25,000 which are subject to a public advertisement. It is also used across the public sector in England
- Find a Tender (external link) - Find a Tender is used to advertise details of higher value tenders above certain thresholds. Find a Tender has replaced the EU’s Tenders Electronic Daily from 1st January 2021 for high value contracts in the UK
- Tenders Electronic Daily (external link) - Details of our tenders which are subject to advertisement in the European Union (if the procurement process started before 1st January 2021). The Tenders Electronic Daily website is used by EU countries
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation (external link) - Use this portal to supply goods or services to us through Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation (YPO).
Note that we are now expected to ensure that suppliers to the council comply with equality and diversity legislation.
We are committed too to the highest standards of openness and accountability.
Our Whistleblowing Policy allows employees and staff within contracting organisations to raise any concerns they have without fear of reprisals. If you have concerns about our work, please contact us.