Request enforcement for a dropped kerb

You can request enforcement patrols for your dropped kerb by filling in the form below.

When H bar markings are in place, we can enforce on any vehicle that parks across your dropped kerb and blocks access to your drive - if you don't already have H-bar marking, you can apply online.

Please be aware that we will only be able to enforce if access to your drive is completely obstructed. For example, if the vehicle is overhanging your dropped kerb but you can still manoeuvre on/off your drive, we are unable to enforce.

Application form


  • Name
  • I wish to request enforcement for my dropped kerb. I understand that if I park along my own dropped kerb I am liable to be issued a Penalty Charge Notice.



Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council