Local Offer Contact

SEND Local Offer

You can use this form to make general enquiries and ask questions about SEND policies and processes.

Please don't use this form for anything other than enquiries regarding the local offer.

If you wish to make a comment or complaint about a council service please go to the contact us section.

  • Name

Telephone number

01942 486136

In this section

Related pages

Related documents


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council