Every council has a schools’ forum, that a Local education authority (LEA) has to consult with on all financial matters affecting schools.
The forum takes decisions regarding:
- Management of the schools' budget
- Agreement of central expenditure limits
- Changes to budget share formulae
- Amendments to the scheme for financing schools
- Contractual arrangements affecting schools.
The constitution of the forum comprises elected members, head teachers, governors and the professional associations.
Schedule of meetings for 2019
- 16th May 2019
- 26th June 2019
All meetings are open to the public to attend. Please note these dates may be liable to change during the year and you are advised to contact us if you plan to attend a meeting. Papers for the meetings will be placed on the forum website as soon as they are available.
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous meetings