Welcome to our Health column
The columns are published regularly from the borough's different health organisations.
- How arts and culture is key to public health - Professor Kate Ardern
- Since launching our cultural manifesto, The Fire Within, a couple of years ago, we've been actively looking at the benefits arts and culture can have on our health and wellbeing.
- Friday 17th September 2021
- An update from Prof Kate Ardern - September 2021
- Professor Kate Ardern urges young people to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Thursday 2nd September 2021
- Keep going, Wigan Borough!
- Monday should have seen the easing of all legal restrictions in the country in line with the government's original roadmap.
- Wednesday 23rd June 2021
- An update from Prof Kate Ardern - May 2021
- Over recent weeks, the Covid-19 picture in Wigan Borough has been encouraging.
- Wednesday 19th May 2021
- Stay local
- This week, non-essential retail and outdoor hospitality venues reopened doors to customers as we reached the second step in the government's roadmap.
- Wednesday 14th April 2021