Apply for a Section 50 licence

You must complete this form and make a payment online if you propose to excavate the public highway.

Before you begin the form, please make sure you read and understand the following:

We need 72 hours to process your application and issue a licence. You should make sure that you submit this application form at least three working days before any works are carried out.

Section 50 licence application fee

Fees are payable online when the application is made.

  • Details
  • Contact name
  • Promoters reference

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council