Work experience gives you an immersive insight into the world of work, allowing you to adapt to the habits of working life and develop relevant skills in the process, including communication, team building and organisation. This can significantly improve your employment prospects.
Getting work experience through volunteering also allows you to give something back to the community.
What are the benefits?
- Gaining valuable new skills, knowledge and experience
- Developing existing skills and knowledge
- Enhancing your CV
- Improving prospects for the future including further education, training or employment
- Supporting the achievement of a qualification
- Gaining a reference
- Giving something back to the community
Find a variety of volunteering opportunities at: