We want all young people to achieve their potential, be more confident and resilient, and have a strong support network to help them make positive changes.
We work with children and young people aged 8-18 (and up to 25 for those with a physical/learning disability) to help them get back on track if they’re taking risks or experiencing difficulties.
Who do we work with?
- Young people in the youth justice system
- Young people in care
- Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ+)
- Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME)
- Young people affected by mental health
- Young people in need of support because of bullying, lack of friendships, family issues, worries about their futures and other issues connected to simply being a young person.
What support is available?
Through early help and intervention, we can offer a range of support to prevent problems from getting worse, including:
- Youth engagement *LINK - We run groups that help build young people’s confidence so they can have their say on the issues that affect them and share their views with decision-makers.
- Volunteering and community support *LINK - We link young people with opportunities in their local community and build their resilience so that they feel confident enough to attend and contribute.
- Youth offending *LINK - If young people are in trouble with the police, we can support them during the court process. We help them achieve goals and work towards a more positive future.
- Victim support *LINK - We work with young victims of crime, to support them to build resilience and offer the option of restorative justice. Restorative justice aims to resolve conflicts peacefully and to give victims of crime a say over what happens next.
How to refer a young person
We are currently reviewing the way we receive referrals to our service.
If you have made referrals to YOT, RS, or V and E, please use this same process - WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
If you don’t have a referral pathway and know a young person who might benefit from our service, please call us on 01942 487100 - IS THIS FOR MEMBERS OF PUBLIC?
Volunteer with us
Volunteering with us is a great way to help your community, gain valuable skills, and make a positive difference to the lives of young people. Opportunities include:
- Youth justice – Help offenders repair harm to victims and communities through work and mediation
- Adult mentor – Be a positive role model and help others achieve their full potential
- Community deal youth work – Support and guide young people through sessions in sport, art, music, cooking, media and more.