Tell us about changes to your circumstances

You must tell us if something changes so we can make sure we get your bill right.

You will need to log in to your MyAccount to let us know.

Through your MyAccount you can:

  • Change your address
  • Change your payment details or payment plan
  • Council Tax bill is in the wrong name
  • Someone has died
  • Someone is leaving or joining the household
  • Bill start/end date is wrong.

Don't have a MyAccount?

If you don’t have a one already simply:


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council