Borough Life is delivered three times a year to 130,000 households in the borough. Each edition is packed with news and features about the council and its public service partners as well as community activities and upcoming events.
In this edition we recognise and celebrate the tremendous efforts of the borough during the last few months. As we continue to tackle Covid-19, we pay tribute to our key workers and volunteers who have gone above and beyond to support our most vulnerable residents. We also share a small selection of the acts of kindness and look at how we’ll move forward with our recovery.
We’d love to hear what you think of the magazine. Please email Borough Life with any feedback or if you have an idea for a story.
- Thank you key workers
- Redeployed to the rescue
- From hotel to home
- The green recovery
- What’s on at home
- Covid-19 impact survey
- Issue 63 - Spring 2020 In this edition:
- Our fight against Climate Change
- Famous film sets
- VE Day special
- What’s on guide – Easter special
- Issue 62 - Winter 2019 In this edition:
- Welcome to Albert's
- Your ceremony
- Pier we go
- Mental health and me
- What’s on guide - Christmas special
- Issue 61 - Summer 2019In this edition:
- Summer food and drink guide
- Hunting for ghosts: A spooky attraction
- Everybody needs good neighbours
- Our town: Spotlight on Hindley and Hindley Green
For older issues please contact us.