There are many other webpages to support families. These include:
- Our Town Community Directory - Information about a wealth of services that can support families. Services will support families with family finance and employment, parenting, health and well-being
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Local Offer - Provision we expect to be available across education, health and social care for children and young people in Wigan Borough who have SEN or are disabled, including those who do not have Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans
- Healthier Wigan - Information about local services that are available to support families. It includes information about GP services, community care, hospital services, mental health services, social care and voluntary sector services
- Domestic Abuse support - Information about what domestic abuse is and how to get support
- Weekly Early Help Briefings - Every Wednesday, 9:30am - 10:30am. Email Dean Collier to be added to the invite for these online Microsoft Teams meetings.
- Useful contacts;