Vacating or occupying a business property

Tell us about changes to your business →

It's important to tell us about changes straight away.

If you move in to or out of a non-domestic property, or you own a property that is occupied or vacant, contact us straight away so we can:

  • Work out the correct charge for you
  • Award any relief or exemption
  • Send you a correct bill as soon as possible.

The billing address provided or registered office will be used to send all business rates documentation.



© Wigan Council