Report an unauthorised encampment

To report an unauthorised encampment complete the form below. 

For more information and advice about unauthorised encampments in the borough see gypsy and traveller sites.

If you are a private landowner and need advice regarding an unauthorised encampment on your land, you will need to complete the unauthorised encampment on private land form.

  • Name

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council