Drug and alcohol treatment for young people in Wigan is being delivered by We Are With You.
Help for you
If you are aged 18 or under and have a problem with substance misuse we can help you.
We will talk to you to find out what you need and can often provide:
- One-to-one sessions and someone to talk to
- Health assessments and screening to see if you need further medical help
- Advice and guidance about what to do
- Help to detox at home
- Details of other agencies and medical staff you can see
- Workshops at local events that you can attend.
Help if your parents have problems
Our hidden harm service can support you if you are affected by your parents’ or carers’ drug or alcohol use.
We want to make sure that you are safe but we also support your whole family to help them address their issues and move forward.
For further information, or to make an appointment, call 01942 487578.