Invoice request form

  • Housing Benefit overpayments
    Please complete this form to request an invoice to repay your Housing Benefit overpayment.
  • Name


As part of The Deal we are asking our residents and customers to get online and sign up for MyAccount to access a range of council services. It's simple to sign up, all you need is access to a computer and an email address.


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council