Request permission to improve a space

Before undertaking any environmental volunteering activity on council-owned land, you or your community group will need to request permission using the form below - we can advise you and potentially provide equipment. 

If the space you would like to improve is privately owned, you will need to gain the land owner’s consent beforehand.

  • Name
  • Preferred method of contact
  • We may share this activity with your local ward Councillor who may be able to assist with publicity and support on the day.

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council