It’s so important to be helpful, generous and thoughtful towards others and yourself.
Now, more than ever, we need to be kind to each other and support those around us.
We know our wonderful communities are already fantastic at pulling together, whether it's checking on vulnerable neighbours or offering calm reassurance to friends and loved ones. We can all play a part in making our borough a kind and friendly place.
That’s why we’re launching a movement encouraging people to be kind and to think about how they can do small things which might make a big difference.
This might be:
- A smile
- Holding the door open
- Giving a compliment
- Thanking someone who you appreciate
- Being a good listener
- Offering your help to someone
- Thinking before you speak
- Considering others before ourselves
- Looking for the positives
- And not forgeting to be kind to yourself too.
Stay tuned for more information about how you can get involved with #BeKind or email email@example.com to find out more.