All information supplied will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
Our service priorities are:
Confident consumers and empowered communities:
- Reduce nuisance, crime, disorder and fear of crime.
- Help people to live healthier lives by preventing ill health and harm and promoting public health.
- Give consumers information and support to make informed choices.
- Protect and support the most vulnerable members of our communities.
- Improve the efficiency and accessibility of our services.
- Support enterprise and economic growth, especially in small businesses, by ensuring a fair, responsible and competitive trading environment.
- Enable local businesses to reach customers with a level of assurance and quality.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and sustainable food chain for the benefits of consumers and the rural community.
Safe and healthy environment:
- Work towards an environmentally sustainable future.
- Protect the environment for future generations including tackling the threats and impacts of climate change.
- Improve quality of life and wellbeing by ensuring clean and safe neighbourhoods.
- Use technology to keep our borough safe.