How we can help you
Even if you are a casual smoker, heavy smoker, pregnant, young or old, have smoked for a long time or have tried to stop before but have gone back to smoking, we can help you.
We know everyone is different which is why we offer you and your family a range of practical, convenient stop smoking support to suit you and your lifestyle.
Face to face
- Available in both 1-2-1 or group sessions at venues across the borough, including drop in sessions that require no appointment.
Pregnant women and their families
- We give pregnant women and their families 1-2-1 practical help and a positive focus to quit and can offer expert support and advice on using NRT safely while pregnant
- We offer home visits or 1-2-1 support at a venue of your choice.
- We can help you make your car and home smoke free to give the children in your care the best start in life.
- Anyone aged 12-17 yrs can get confidential specialist help.
At your pharmacy
Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Get patches, lozenges, gum etc.
- FREE to eligible clients.
What you say
"Quitting smoking is one of the best things I’ve done. I could not have done it without HealthyRoutes - they supported me all the way and watching my carbon monoxide (CO) levels come down each week really motivated me"