Customer inspectors are volunteers that test and check our promises and service standards through mystery shopping. They tell us what we are doing right and where we are going wrong.
What do they do?
- Make telephone calls to people who have used our services to speak to them about their experiences
- Go out and speak to people in communal buildings and on their estates
- Review letters and documents we send out to tenants
- Review our newsletters
- Meet with service managers to talk about their service area
- Do individual, in-depth reviews of services.
The customer inspectors are a welcoming, friendly group who are passionate about improving services for our customers.
If you are fair minded, keen to see change for the better and are looking for a volunteering opportunity the customer inspector role may be for you.
We offer full training to anyone who volunteers and pay travelling expenses.
Contact us if you would like to become a customer inspector.