Energy advice

If you are struggling to pay your energy bills (or having to choose between food or fuel) you may be able to get support to reduce your bills, apply for a warm home discount, or access other grants. You may also be able to get support in making your home more energy efficient which will reduce your bills.

Who can help?

Return to Money advice tool

© Wigan Council