Pizza & Pint night
Join us for an evening of artisan pizza and craft beers. We serve our slow proved sourdough wood fired artisan pizza from our vintage horse trailer in the Kitchen Courtyard. Our menus are Neapolitan in style using the finest high quality italian ingredients mixed with locally sourced and seasonal specialities.
- Friday 13th September 2019: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Two Left Feet Tap, Kitchen Courtyard, Haigh Woodland Park, Wigan, WN2 1PE
- Free entry - Only £7.50 (Offer on selected pizzas and draught beers only).
The Last Night of the Proms
One of the Borough’s most popular and enjoyed evening events. Always a sell out! Bring along your picnic, your food and drink, wave your flags to all the prom’s favourites. Featuring as always – the wonderful Tyldesley Brass Band along with new family entertainment. Book your tickets early!
- Saturday 14th September 2019: 6:00pm – 10:00pm - Gates open at 6pm, event starts at 7:45pm and finishes at 10pm.
- Pennington Park, 148 St Helens Road, Leigh, Wigan, WN7 3UA
- Tickets - Adults – £8 , Children – £6 , Concession – £7, Family – £23
Feel Good Fest
Free inclusive sports and activity day for young people and families. The event is open to everybody, no matter what your age or ability! - Young people under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Food fest on the Square
Food Fest on the Square is back and it will be in Wigan Town Centre every third Saturday of the month, April until October! Head over to Market Hall Square between 12pm and 8pm to enjoy food, drink and live music. Great partnership working again with Galleries Wigan & Haigh Foodie Friday.
- Saturday 21st September 2019: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- The Galleries Shopping Centre, Wigan, WN1 1AR
- Free event
Haigh Woodland Park Artisan Market
Over 80 awesome artisans with art, food, craft, design, drinks, sensational street food…outstanding live music and a great community atmosphere.
- Sunday 22nd September 2019: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Haigh Woodland Park, Wigan, WN2 1PE
- Free event
Artisan Food Market
The last Saturday of every month Wigan Market will host a pop-up Artisan Food and Drink Market.
Why not head down to Wigan Market and try out yummy street food, homemade treats and taste something a little different!
- Saturday 28th September 2019: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wigan Market, Wigan, WN1 1PX
- Free event
Manchester United U23s Games
Manchester United U23s will play the majority of their Premier League 2 home games at Leigh Sports Village this season.
Manchester United Women’s Team Games
Manchester United Women’s (external link) team play all their home games at Leigh Sports Village. Their first season in the Barclays FA Women’s Super League, will see them play some of the very best teams in women’s football.